Monday, March 23, 2009

Ah, Monday. You never disappoint.

Does anyone else ever sign-in to their email in the morning, see the phrase, "You have 84 new messages!" and sign right back out? Yeah. And remember how when you first got an email address, you would check it every three and a half minutes, practically bounce out of your chair in excitement when you finally got something, discover it was spam, and yet still read it as though it were of Great Importance because it came via your new favorite thing, the Internet? I can't decide if I was young and naive back then, or am prematurely old and jaded now. I feel perhaps two seconds away from yelling at some whippersnapper to get off my lawn. 

On an unrelated note, I slept through my alarm this morning. I woke up exactly five minutes before class started, shoved myself into the clothes I was wearing yesterday, took a brief moment to channel Flo-Jo, and sprinted. I was still late, but at least now I can convince myself I worked out today and eat a slice of cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment